Hehe i wonder if there’s any truth to the myth that says, if it’s a baby boy the tummy withh be pointy, and if it’s a baby girl it’s round all the way? Coz Jellybean has made my tummy look rounder and rounder each month!
So, here’s a bump pic last week at Week 26. So far no complaints yet….just occasional leg cramps when I’m halfway sleeping through the night. And I can feel my tummy getting really heavy after a heavy meal. Hrmm i guess baby + food? Back is still ok, altho I’ve heard other mummies complaining of backache.
Oh, and have I mentioned that Jellybean’s really strong with her kicks now? It’s not only soft taps, she literally makes my whole stomach shake and rumble! Hehehe such a cleaver gal 🙂
Let’s see what the Doc says when we go in for our next check-up this Saturday. And then one final round of shopping at the Baby Market @ Expo! Oh gosh….more money flying away.
So far, the most crucial things to get are:
- Braun Digital Thermometer (Found an online seller who sells it at cheaper than retail)
- Medela Freestyle Breast Pump (Found an online store who sells it cheaper than retail)
- Few more sets of newborn clothes
- Few pieces of Muslin cloths
- Cotton balls
- Rubber mat
- Rocker (hmmm i wonder if this is a must?)
- Diaper organizer
- Cot mobile
- Extra cot bedding set (for days when we’re washing the main set)
- Nightgowns with buttons in front for me (for hospital stay)